Owners and Publishers
The only representative of Pare Reklam ve Yazılım company registered with Bursa Chamber of Craftsmen and Tradesmen with 302627 registration number is Osman KUŞ.
Nilüfer Tax Administration
+90 850 441 7273 (PARE)
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (Turkish time GMT+3)
The pare.com.tr website is hosted directly by Pare.
Continuing to browse this site constitutes unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use:
- This document brings together all the terms applicable to navigation on the https://pare.com.tr website; its purpose is to define the conditions and methods of accessing and consulting the said site.
- The publisher of the site certifies its goodwill and willingness to apply all means to ensure the smooth running of contractual relationships.
Article 1. Definitions
- Site: Refers to the website accessible from https://pare.com.tr and is a strictly informative showcase of the publisher's activities.
- User: Any natural person who is assumed to have full legal capacity, browsing the Site under full responsibility.
- Publisher: Troa company, owner and sole representative of the Site.
- Parties: means the Publisher and the User together.
- Information: All information and content published on the Site by the Publisher.
Article 2. Purpose
Section 2.1. Purpose of the Site
- The site is a showcase site, so its purpose is; It is a space for thematic publications, the purpose of which is to inform the public about the publisher's business activities and the products and services it offers.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Use are intended to define all terms and conditions and allocate mutual rights and obligations regarding access, application or use of the site from any computer terminal and from any country.
- These General Conditions; It has no purpose or effect to regulate the commercial relations between the publisher and its customers, or the full use of the services and products offered by the publisher, subject to a particular proposed contract.
Article 3. Application and Acceptance Conditions of the Contract
Section 3.1. Application conditions
- Access to the site; reserved for adults and capable persons. The publisher reserves the right to request any information regarding the age and current status of the user.
- In case of conflict between the title and content of the articles; it is accepted that only the content can be valid and can be proof of the will of the parties.
- The General Conditions apply completely and exclusively to the use of the site, subject to the mandatory provisions of the applicable law.
Section 3.2. Acceptance Time and Duration
- The user accepts that navigating the site unconditionally accepts these General Conditions and that his consent is respected at the moment he enters the main page of the site or on the first page he visits.
- Therefore, it is strongly recommended to carefully read all legal information on the site, which can be accessed at any time without computer monitoring.
- These General Terms govern the site's activities and are applicable throughout its existence.
Section 3.3. Indivisibility
- These General Conditions are indivisible and their acceptance applies to the whole and is expressed only once. Users may not unilaterally waive the application of one or more clauses under any circumstances.
Chapter 3.4. Changing the Site and Changing the General Conditions
- The Publisher, at any time and without giving any justification, is responsible for the content of the site and the terms of these General Conditions; reserves the right to change it whenever necessary for a commercial or legal purpose. Such a change does not constitute a complete waiver by it.
- These new terms will then be made available to the user for notification on the site or via e-mail and will govern the new contractual relationship.
- The modification of these General Conditions by a court order, unless the invalidity of the whole is provided for by law or is obtained by an enforceable court order; can only have effect on overridden items.
Article 4. Use of the Site
Chapter 4.1. Access to the Site and Destination of the Site
- The user, this site and its information; agrees not to use it for commercial, political, advertising or any commercial incentive purposes.
- The site is free to consult and use; Any additional costs incurred by the user as a result of navigation and attributable to other technical or other service providers cannot be blamed or covered by the publisher in any way.
- The publisher reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site at any time and without any liability. reserves the right to categorize access to the site or certain parts of the site.
Section 4.2. Website Maintenance
- The publisher assures users that it has implemented the necessary tools to ensure the usability of the site, to provide access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and to ensure optimal navigation at the technical level under normal operating conditions. Except in cases of force majeure and in this respect, it remains subject to a simple vehicle liability.
- The user thus exempts the publisher from all liability in the event that access to the site becomes impossible due to an event beyond his control (technical hazards, interruption in the internet network, etc.).
- The publisher reserves the right to suspend or limit access to the site from time to time without any justification, in order to perform updates or maintenance. The user agrees that he/she should make these transactions as easy as possible.
Section 4.3. Site Audit
- The Publisher ensures that the content published on the site is actively monitored before or after and reserves the right to delete any information that may disrupt or violate its functioning at any time and without any justification. (General Conditions, national or international laws or Internet Etiquette etc.)
- The following acts are specifically prohibited including but not limited to: verbal abuse, threats of physical violence, discrimination of any kind, incitement to hatred, insults, slander, attacks on morals and public order, commercial offerings and propaganda, crimes, child pornography, terrorism, etc.
- Users' written participation in this moderation is also possible via the following e-mail address for any content notification contrary to the rules stated above: email@example.com
Section 4.4. Technical service
- The Publisher establishes a customer service that includes basic technical support and can be reached via e-mail at the times specified in Legal Obligation at firstname.lastname@example.org and undertakes to respond to any request that changes between 48 hours and 10 business days.< /li>
- Requests for technical aspects may include: basic navigation difficulties, consultation, explanation of basic configuration.
- Requests for commercial aspects may include: details of offers, prices, services and their terms and conditions, contract terms and various partners of the publisher.
- The service provider reserves the exclusive right to include or exclude requests from the scope of personal intervention as the case may be, and to propose or even impose an additional time period for effective response. Responding to the user's request requires further investigation or intervention by an external (technical) service provider.
- When an external service provider thus interferes with the user's installations; All responsibility for the intervention lies with the service provider in question. In this case, the service provider serves only as an intermediary and only maintains the site.
Article 5. Computer Security
Section 5.1. Computer Security and Use of the Site
- The publisher undertakes to provide and maintain the site as a whole, under normal use, under optimum computer security conditions.
- As a result, the user cannot be held responsible in any way for any computer attack that may have a direct or indirect connection with the user's browsing on the site.
- The fraudulent access and/or fraudulent maintenance and entry and/or modification of the data contained in the site, which are likely to hinder the operation of the site in any way, constitute offenses specifically sanctioned by criminal law and are likely to lead to legal action.
Section 5.2. Setting Hypertext Links
- The establishment of hyperlinks from any site and from any terminal is free in advance provided the following conditions are met:
- application links must not be systematic or malicious;
- connection is pre-verified and does not involve any prior IT risk;< br>- the link does not infringe any intellectual property rights and in no way poses a risk of confusion or unfair competition in the public mind;
- the link is included with a true description of the site and its activities; opens in a new tab if possible;
- establishment of the link is the subject of an email notification to the publisher.
- The user undertakes to remove the link in question at the simple written request of the publisher, whose liability is strictly excluded for any damage caused by any technical problems and/or security breaches arising from such hyperlink.
- The user declares that he knows that all information accessed on the Internet through a link leaving the site is not under the control of the publisher, despite all necessary precautions by the publisher, and refuses all responsibility for them.
Article 6. Intellectual Property
Chapter 6.1. General Ban
- Reproduction, representation, use, imitation or adaptation, distribution, sale, transmission or making available to third parties, in whole or in part, by any means and in any medium, the elements (texts, figures, etc.) , codes, names, illustrations, images, logos, slogans and other elements that may be representative) are likely to be prohibited without the prior and express written consent of the publisher and will result in prosecution according to all applicable procedures.
- The fact that the publisher does not take action after becoming aware of the unauthorized use of any element of the site does not mean that it accepts such uses or waives any legal action.
Section 6.2. Brand
- The "Pare" trademark is the exclusive property of the publisher and has been registered by the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office with the registration number 2022 082499.
- This protection gives the publisher a monopoly on the use of its trademark. Failure to respect these rights may result in prosecution, in particular counterfeiting, in accordance with the applicable procedures and civil and criminal sanctions in the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works No. 5846 and the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237.
Section 6.3. Website
- The site has been prepared directly by the publisher in all its technical aspects.
- The site with all its elements (including texts, logos, photos, videos, sounds, codes, figures, etc.) is the full property of the publisher.
- In particular, the photos and graphic illustrations of the site, whether produced by the publisher itself, whether they are in the public domain or not, are published in full compliance with the copyrights attached thereto.
- The site-referenced texts are written directly by the publisher and allow short excerpts or republishing, subject to explicit citation from the publisher and the inclusion of a link pointing to the site in question.
Section 6.4. Domain Name(s)
- The following domain names are owned by the publisher and are protected by their registration and commercial use: www.pare.com.tr, www.pareajans.com, www.pare.agency
Section 6.5. Commercial Abuse and Unfair Competition
- Pare brand; commercial exploitation of the above-mentioned domain names, the site and the publisher's trademark by unauthorized third parties; any action that has the purpose or effect of causing public confusion or harming the publisher in any way will lead to prosecution for unfair competition and/or commercial exploitation, in accordance with all applicable procedures.
Article 7. Limitation or Exclusion of Publisher's Liability
- The Publisher cannot be held responsible in particular in the following cases:
- Accessible over the Internet, whether connected to the site or not, and to the publisher or all third parties the use or evaluation of any data and/or service by the user that is likely to cause harm to the parties in any way; and/or the occurrence of cyber attacks, regardless of whether these problems are caused by the connection with the site and/or the use of the site.
- The user agrees that if a friendly or legal action is brought against the publisher due to the use of the site by the user, the publisher may file a lawsuit against him for all possible damages, sums, convictions and costs.
- Site connection equipment is used by the user at his sole risk, and the user confirms that he has taken all appropriate measures to protect his equipment and data against viral attacks, especially over the Internet.
Article 8. Force Majeure
- The publisher cannot be held responsible for any interruption of the site and the consequent suspension of the services offered on the site, due to force majeure, third parties, the whims of technology and in general unforeseen, irresistible and out of control.
- In such cases; The publisher's contractual obligations are suspended without penalty for the duration of their existence.
Article 9. Applicable Law and International Dimensions
Article 9.1 Applicable Law
- These General Conditions are written in Turkish. In case of translation into one or more languages, only the Turkish text will prevail in case of conflict.
- No deviation from this provision can be demanded, including in the case of any legal dispute, and therefore no foreign element can be brought forward for the application of any foreign legal rule.
- The use of the site by a user from any country and any nationality is exclusively subject to the laws of the Republic of Turkey.
Chapter 9.2. Restriction of Access to the Site by Foreign Internet Users
- In cases where access to the site and publisher's services is not guaranteed to Users in certain countries due to foreign legislation, connection difficulties or any restriction beyond the publisher's control, any damage resulting from this restriction entails no liability whatsoever.
Article 10. Violation of Disputes
Chapter 10.1. Complaints
- Any complaint from the user should be sent to the publisher by post or email to the addresses specified in Legal Obligation. In the event of no response or dispute regarding its response within a maximum of thirty (30) days, the user may resort to a conventional mediation procedure or any alternative dispute resolution method.
Chapter 10.2. Judgment
- The laws of the Republic of Turkey shall be applied in the implementation and interpretation of this contract and in the management of the legal relations arising under this contract. Bursa Central Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized in the settlement of all kinds of disputes arising or may arise due to this contract.
Article 11. Protection of Personal Data
The publisher undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of this information complies with the KVKK. The user always has the right to rectification, oblivion, portability, objection and access by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Chapter 11.1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
The information provided by the User on the Site is used for the following operations:
- Anonymous data collected through third-party services such as user analytics, Google Analytics.
Chapter 11.2. Collection Methods
Collection of personal data is carried out through cookies from third-party services.
Chapter 11.3. Third Party Services
Third-party services anonymous data (IP address, browser type, operating system).
Chapter 11.4. Security
The publisher takes the necessary measures to ensure secure access to the site, especially by connecting via certificate (HTTPS).
Chapter 11.5. Approval
Browsing the site means you accept these terms. Pursuant to KVKK, the lifetime of cookies is 13 months.
The last update of Legal Obligation is dated 20/11/2022.